Starting his career as a cadet engineering surveyor for the City of Mandurah, John has progressed to his current role via several, significant South Western companies. During his 17 years in the civil contracting industry, John has held positions of Engineering Surveyor, Southwest supervisor, Sales Engineer and Project Manager.
- Residential sub divisions.
- Portside and seaside works.
- Bulk earthworks.
- Sewer, water and waste water works.
Contracts ranging in value from $100,000 up to the $50 million on the civil works for the Sino Iron Ore Power Station at Cape Preston have given John a comprehensive expertise in bid preparation, project management and variation costing if required.
- Diploma of Engineering and Mine Surveying
- Diploma of Project Management.
- Member of Institute of Engineering and Mining
- Surveyors Australia Inc. (#2519)
- Microsoft project levels 1 and 2.
- Cert IV Civil Construction Supervision.
- Masterclass in the Analysis, Management and Avoidance of Delay and Disruption in Construction Contracts.
- Understanding Building and Construction Contracts.
In his role as Project Manager, John is responsible for assisting the project team in the development and implementation of the project, in turn delivering the project to the client requirements. During the project construction phase, John is responsible for reporting, coordinating and managing the project and its personnel. He is backed by extensive practical experience and a proven history of on time, on budget and high quality project completion.